Having heard about the anonymity of bitcoin, many users decided that using cryptocurrencies would be a great way to hide income. In fact, you don’t need to be a guru in blockchain technology to track transfer data, familiarize yourself with the current balance and find out exactly how funds are withdrawn from storage. There are many techniques to confuse the traces of transactions, and the so-called bitcoin mixer, an anonymization service that attracts more and more users, is considered very effective. They are called mixers because they work on a similar principle, mixing all incoming digital money and splitting it into small pieces.
So, there are many examples of mixing platforms, but the most well-known are BitMix https://bitmix.biz/en SmartMixer, BitWhisk, Blender.io, Mixer. Money, Bitcoin Laundry, BitBlender, etc. But how to choose the right one?
If we examine specific services, then each one can be found as advantages and disadvantages. For example, one does not allow the use of mailing from different addresses, the other does not allow setting up a pending transaction, etc. There are the main points you need to pay attention to:
- reserve size
- blockchain analysis for identification.
BitMix – the leader of bitcoin blenders on the market place
BitMix has key features that set it apart from other services:
- the service gives its users the opportunity of an increased level of randomization when clearing cryptocurrencies in excess of 0.1 BTC or 1 LTC. This option increases the security of bitcoins several times due to the larger number of incoming transactions;
- changeable mixing commission from 0.4% to 4%, which does not allow tracking the transaction by its amount;
- transactions are stored for no more than 72 hours and are encrypted;
- the maximum time delay that can be set is 24 hours;
- there is a “letter of guarantee” that can be used to confirm the transaction at a later time.
Consequently, BitMix is a reliable tool for private transactions.